Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Quick Update

 Happy Tuesday. Still roughing out the outline for Joe's next adventure in the Overdrive series. Having fun with some ideas though it's odd diving back into this so quickly, given how long of a hiatus I took between books 2 and 3. Which of course worked to my detriment as opposed to enhanced quality of the product. 

Ah well. 

Trying to explore some different themes and ideas. Really wanting to both expand Joe's world and keep the novels as grounded as possible, with real (ish) world settings. And again with the heavy focus on all things Winnipeg.

Still fun though. Looking forward to sharing some of it with you all once I get it past the scribbling in a notebook stage of creation of course. Yes, I still do that.

In wrestling news I'm planning to begin a more rigorous stretching regime to supplement my home workouts for the next few weeks as we wait for the gyms to reopen safely here under COVID Code Red Restrictions. Maybe not a full DDPY gimmick, but lots of exercises to hopefully strengthen my knees, hips and lower back and get the body a bit more supple.

My personal "bump card" is almost full after all, but if I can get the body into a less husky condition I might be able to extend my warranty for a few more years of in ring activity. Complete with some travel if places will have me.

Oh yeah, and I'm doing a panel for this years virtual Keycon event this Saturday evening. Myself and some other authors will be getting to chat and discuss the process of writing and speculative fiction and so much more. please visit the Keycon Website for all the details and this weekend's schedule.

Finally if you're interested, the first book in Overdrive "Cowboy Ending" is absolutely FREE to download right now over at the Smashwords eBook website. Please mention this to others or take a chance on it yourself. It would be really great to get my downloads and reviews up on Smashwords and diversify the eyeballs from being so Amazon heavy.

Thanks all

AK




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Throwback to MySpace - Time for a Workout Review!

No for real, this is something I used to do all the time back when MySpace was the hot new-ness on the internet in like... 2005? Something l...