Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Book 4 Outline Complete and Misc

Managed to finish the rough outline for Book 4 yesterday (yes it has a title, no I'm not revealing it yet.) The way I plot these stories is such a frustrating combination of "I have a plan" and "I'm flying by the seat of my pants" but it's the only way I know how to do this. After 25 years of wrestling I prefer having a launching point, some middling ideas and a big finish. But how I get there is what happens along the way.

Which is what happens in all creative pursuits. The best ones see how it feels and live in that moment.

Also messed around with the layout of this blog a bit. That seemed in the moment more important than actually working on something. So, if you dig how it's been shifted around, awesome. If not, well ... awesome.

Looking forward to doing my part and getting my 2nd AstraZenca dose when it's ready and available for me. Speaking as a relatively healthy fella in his 40s without any underlying issues or concerns I'm happy to take the hit so that others can take advantage of the Pfizer or Moderna shots if they're more comfortable with those. Whatever it takes to beat back this virus and get people back out into the world please and thank you. My little girl misses her friends and family and I'd like to feel comfortable in my spandex in front of paying crowds again before I turn 50.

On that front I'm looking forward to trying out the new ring gear I bought last summer. Because, why not? Also reminds me to take my home workouts a bit more seriously. Just because the gyms are closed doesn't mean i get to sit on my fat ass getting fatter. Even though this is definitely my preferred mode of existence if I'm being honest. Sitting on the fat ass, typing madly away and expressing my thoughts in stories of adventure while consuming massive amounts of coffer and / or whisky.

Stay safe everyone. The light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train.

AK

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Throwback to MySpace - Time for a Workout Review!

No for real, this is something I used to do all the time back when MySpace was the hot new-ness on the internet in like... 2005? Something l...